In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), apply a change model to the implementation plan using the material attached . Include the following:
- Rogers’ diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project. However, you may also choose to use change models, such as Duck’s change curve model or the trans-theoretical model of behavioral change. Other conceptual models presented such as a utilization model (Stetler’s model) and (the Iowa model and ARCC model) can also be used as a framework for applying your evidence-based intervention in clinical practice.
- Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
- Create a conceptual model of the project.
2. In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page), provide a description of the methods to be used to implement the proposed solution using the material attached . Include the following:
- Describe the setting and access to potential subjects. If there is a need for a consent or approval form, then one must be created.
- Describe the amount of time needed to complete this project. Create a timeline. Make sure the timeline is general enough that it can be implemented at any date.
- Describe the resources (human, fiscal, and other) or changes needed in the implementation of the solution. Consider the clinical tools or process changes that would need to take place. Provide a resource list.
- Describe the methods and instruments, such as a questionnaire, scale, or test to be used for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. Develop the instruments.
- Explain the process for delivering the (intervention) solution and indicate if any training will be needed.
- Provide an outline of the data collection plan. Describe how data management will be maintained and by whom. Furthermore, provide an explanation of how the data analysis and interpretation process will be conducted. Develop the data collection tools that will be needed.
- Describe the strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges.
- Establish the feasibility of the implementation plan. Address the costs for personnel, consumable supplies, equipment (if not provided by the institute), computer related costs (librarian consultation, database access, etc.), and other costs (travel, presentation development). Make sure to provide a brief rationale for each. Develop a budget plan.
- Describe the plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.