- Write job descriptions, including summaries and job functions, using the Internet and traditional methods
- Create and implement interview questions for candidates
This assignment gives you an opportunity to create and evaluate questions for interviews. This assignment will be a useful exercise in preparing for the course project.
A two- to three-page (500- to 750-word) paper, double-spaced with 12 point Arial font
Step 1 Read the following scenario.
Consider a mid-size IT organization with approximately 8,500 employees. Its headquarters are in the United States and its employees work in its offices located in 32 countries. The company went public five years ago, and it has been growing at the rate of 20 percent per year ever since.
Step 2 Write a job description.
Write a job description for the HR management director of this organization. Remember to consider the strategic goals and HR strategic plan as you develop the requirements for this position. Create 10 questions that you can use to interview candidates for the position of HRM director at the company. The questions should include probes for additional information and desired responses.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.