ADM 634 Week 7 Assignment Public Policy Paper
Using the public policy that you chose, create a paper (1,750-2,000 words) to discuss the following criteria applying the six stages of public policy making:
- Describe the public policy and the agenda setting, including why this policy was created (policy strategy) and explain how and why your policy was adopted.
- Explain how the policy was implemented and identify the target group the policy was intended for.
- Describe different contexts that drive the public policy and if government has been involved in any way.
- Analyze the public policy by examining the policymaking process and the effects of the public policy.
- Evaluate the impact of the policy and suggest changes or make recommendations for improving the policy.
- Correctly identify and discuss any public relations techniques that were used to promote this public policy.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.