For this paper you must choose a terrorist group that is a threat to society. For example you can use the IRA- the irish terrorism group.
The student will be required to focus and analyze on a current terrorist threat or issue that can pose an immediate threat to our homeland. This paper should analyze best/smart practices that are measurable, effective, and are being utilized domestically or abroad to prevent acts of terrorism from being executed on our soil. This paper will be a thorough analysis and provide an argumentative piece of why the counter terrorism measure is a best/smart practice.
- Terrorist threat that you are researching
- Your name
- Institution (Monmouth University)
Abstractlimited to 100 words (page 2)
- Think of your abstract as a roadmap of what you discovered about this terrorist threat and the measures that can be taken to combat this threat (discussed in class)
Sectioned Bodyshould be approximately (3-8)pages in length refer to Terrorist Concept Guidefor body content
Conclusion mustconnect to your introduction paragraph. It must be based on reasonable evidence, connected to clear, traceable, and clear-eyed thinking
Referencesshould be at least 5 quality sources (APA6 2.11)
- 1. Identify a current terrorist threat to our country. This can be a domestic or international threat to our society. This threat can be imposed by a group, movement, or ideology.
- 2. Describe how this threat can impact our way of living in a free state. This threat can impact us in a number of ways through loss of human life, economic loss, living in fear, structural and technological impact.
- 3. Describe how the homeland security / law enforcement community can implement a best /smart practice to defend against this threat and improve our combative and preventative strategies against the faceless threat of terrorism.
4. Conclude with why this best / smart practice can enhance our
counter terrorism strategy.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.