Createa 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal for a themed film festival. The theme could be anything from a specific genre, like the Western, to a topic, such as LGBTQ representations, to a specific time period, and everything in between.
Designthis film festival for University of Phoenix students; keep in mind your audience.
Identifyand explainyour theme. What is the justification for this focus?
Identifythree films that will serve as the main event for the festival. Each film must relate back to the theme. In your justification, use specific scenes, rather than general plot summary, from each movie.
Compareand contrastthe movies to each other to effectively explain how they relate to your chosen theme. In this section, consider all that was discussed throughout the semester, including but not limited to: cinematography, sound and music, editing, narrative, genres, history, and film theory.
Includethe rationale for your proposed film festival.
- Why do University of Phoenix students need to examine this theme?
- What will students learn?
- What new knowledge will be gained?
- Why is this important?
Reference The Film Experience,and feel free to go outside of the textbook for other resources. Pictures and other pertinent graphics are welcome.
Formatyour assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.