Aristotle defined tyranny as an illegitimate form of
government by one individual that tightly controlled every part of
life and government. Adolf Hitler is the most notorious tyrant.
Using a totalitarian society from the past or present, discuss how
the state and its leader attempt to impede citizens from exercising
their rights. In your discussion, explain some components of an
“ideal citizen,” consequences of voter apathy, and ways the state
controls the citizen.
In the essay:
- -Uses a historical or contemporary example of a totalitarian country as a case study.
- – Describes the three ways, violence, propaganda, and scapegoating, that leaders use to keep control in the country.
- – States and describes two ways of stopping a totalitarian regime by using political socialization, civil disobedience, resist propaganda. Discusses voter apathy.
- -Uses both the book and, at least, one outside scholarly source.
- This the cited textbook: Magstadt, T. M. (Ed.). (2017). Understanding politics: Ideas and institutions(12th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Attached are summary of chapters from the textbook.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.