Here is the assignment:
Knowing in Practice
Jean Watson’s influence on nursing practice is significant. As all theorists do, she has a perspective through which she views nursing care and practice. This activity will help frame the guiding principles of University of Phoenix curriculum through the application of theory-based thinking.
Describe the five patterns of knowledge and how they can be applied in nursing practice.
Summarize the main points of Jean Watson’s theory of human caring, including the 10 carative factors.
Determine how Jean Watson views the following patterns of knowledge:
• Empirical knowledge (the science)
• Esthetic knowledge (the art)
• Ethical knowing (what constitutes good actions for that patient)
• Personal knowing (nurse-patient relationship)
Explain which pattern(s) are more evident or easier to apply in Watson’s theory of human caring, citing specific examples to support your explanation.
Reflect on how you may (or do) use caring science in practice and cite a practice scenario in which you could or do apply the theory to patient care.
Cite a minimum of two sources in text and include a page or slide with APA-formatted references, depending on how you format your assignment.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
• 1,050- to 1,225-word paper
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.