Week 5 Forum: “Blogs” or web logs provide an easy way for people
to post opinions on any subject – including work-related issues or
individuals. Some businesses have established their own blogs,
often written by the CEO. Some companies have fired or disciplined
employees for what they say on their blogs. The best way to handle
these concerns is to make clear what the boundaries and
expectations of personal blogging might be. An employee blogging
policy that spells out the boundaries and then a signed
non-disclosure privacy agreement is the best approach. Wikis, group
editable web pages, can be useful for creating agendas and revising
documents and schedules. However, Wikis, like blogs, can cause
difficulties in that some people may have inside knowledge not
meant for publication, or others may plagiarize sources
1. Do you think all companies should establish their own blogs? Why or why not?
2. Do you think employees should be fired for what they say on their blogs? Explain.
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Wikis?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.