Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.
The uninsured healthy and young take good health for granted, place a high emphasis on the experience of care, are tech-savvy, and have low motivation to enroll in health insurance plans. Discuss the following for this assignment:
- What marketing techniques can be used to appeal to the young and healthy and encourage them to enroll in health insurance plans?
Unit One IP
You have been hired as an outside consultant for a large durable medical equipment and medical supply company. The company specializes in a wide range of medical supplies and equipment. Some of its most profitable offerings include hospital bed rental to private residents, wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, and other mobility equipment. However, the company has come to realize that competition is increasing and its market share is shrinking. The company noted that most of its customers are new customers, and very few are repeat customers. The company is concerned with customer loyalty. The medical supply company owner has asked you to develop a plan to improve customer loyalty.
Complete the following:
- Create a report that describes and critically analyzes at least 5 contemporary best practices to improve customer loyalty in a health care organization.
- Be sure to discuss the (multiple) benefits that loyal, repeat customers offer to health care organizations.
- Develop and defend at least 4 recommendations for the medical supply company based on your research on how to improve customer loyalty. Include a brief overview of how each recommendation would be implemented at the company.
- The use of APA Style and at least 3 references is required.
Unit 2 DB
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss the following for this assignment:
- Describe what market segmentation is and what a viable market segment should demonstrate.
- Visit this Web site, and enter your current zip-code in the search block.
- Using the city data provided, identify a target market, recommend a service line for that target market, and discuss how you would market that service line.
( This Web Site )https://allaplusessays.com/order
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.