This is 2 assignment please read carefully……
Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Observe a first-grade classroom AND a second-grade classroom for an hour. If this is not possible, then choose an environment where six-yr-olds and seven-yr-olds are located to conduct your two observations (such as a YMCA day camps, park, daycare, home, community center, church, etc.). Preview the prompts below so that you are able to choose a setting that allows you to observe the prompts.
- Explain the physical layout of each room/setting. Include materials and furniture to provide a mental image of what the classroom/setting looks like.
- Which activities were adult-directed?
- Which activities were exploratory and independent?
- In what ways do both types of activities enhance language development?
- How does the linguistic environment differ in each classroom/setting?
- How does what you observed support or not support what you learned in your readings about language development for this developmental level? What are your suggestions for improving the classroom/setting? Be specific.
Finally, based on your observations what conclusions can you make about each teacher/adult and his/her approach to promoting language for this age range. How does this affect student achievement? Explain. Make direct connections to what you have learned in this course so far. Provide support for your answers by referencing your readings.
Your essay should be 1250 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. Before children ever enter school, there are a number of factors that either enhance or deter their abilities to be successful learners. What are these? What ideas do you have about ways in which deterrents can be stemmed?
2. In what ways can mathematics and science be integrated in the classroom? Provide examples and discuss why integration of these two subjects is important.
3. Describe classroom practices that enhance or deter children’s abilities to become independent thinkers and lifelong learners. Be specific.
4. Children enrolled in educational programs who are ESL, NEP, of LEP are increasing and need active support. Discuss how you would approach the support of these children in your classroom.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.