Part 1 Sculpture:
- How does the scale of a sculpture affect how we respond to it? Does a large sculpture seem more important than a small one?
- Nonrepresentational sculpture can be controversial. Should public art be representational so everyone “gets it?”
Part 2 Architecture: “Architecture is not about math or zoning — it’s about visceral emotions,” says Marc Kushner. Discuss your thoughts on the Marc Kushner TEDtalk video. In what way has this video made you more aware of the architecture around you and in the world at large? In what way do you feel connected to and/or disconnected from the buildings in your life? Include examples in your response.
he Midterm Paper is worth 100 points. It will consist of a one 1-2 page written description and formal analysis of a work of art using terminology from Chapters 2-5. This is an exercise in recognizing visual elements and principles of design in works of art and demonstrating an understanding of how they relate to each other to create meaning.
Frank, Patrick. Prebles’ Artforms. 11. Upper Saddle River NJ: Pearson, 2014.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.