Research the company on its own website, The Coca-Cola Corporation the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s page, Strayer University’s , the , and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will give a 15-minute presentation to the board of directors of the corporation. Use the to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Develop an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based upon your assignments from Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8-12 slides that contain speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.