Directions: After watching the “Water Park” episode of Malcolm
in the Middle, write an essay that answers the following
1. Integrity is an extremely interesting concept. When we use it to refer to a building or a bridge, we are referring to structural issues: the building or bridge’s ability to withstand not only normal uses but also extreme circumstances: storms, earthquakes, and floods, for example. When we use this term to describe people, we can mean their ability to maintain their moral standards even in the face of temptation. What is your definition of integrity?
2. Using your definition of integrity, analyze the following parts of the episode:
a) Hal and Lois’s decision to procure a babysitter–any babysitter–for Dewey so that they can have fun at the park.
b) Hal’s decision to smuggle a pint of rum into the park.
c) Hal and Lois’s decision to ignore their two sons and concentrate on each other. d) The behavior of the attendant at the top (entry point) of the monster water ride.
e) The decision by Francis and Spangler to deliberately lose each game of pool that they play against each other.
f) The fact that after the elderly babysitter is taken away via ambulance, both the emergency medical technicians and the neighbors fail to realize that Dewey has been left home alone.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.