Program Level Outcomes
Skills– to include effective development,
interpretation and expression of ideas through written, oral and/or
- Written: Process and produce effective written communication adapted to an audience, purpose, and time constraints.
- Critical Thinking Skills– to include creative thinking, innovation, inquiry, and analysis, evaluation and synthesis of information
- Personal Responsibility– to include the ability to connect choices, actions, and consequences to ethical decision-making
Course Level Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual and collaborative writing processes.
- Develop ideas with appropriate support and attribution.
- Write in a style appropriate to audience and purpose.
- Read, reflect, and respond critically to a variety of texts.
- Use Edited American English in academic essays.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Compose multiple drafts before submitting a developed research-based argument essay using proper research and substantiation. Research is delivered in standard written American English. Specific occasion, audience, and purpose are clearly outlined. Students will demonstrate 75% proficiency as measured by the English Research Rubric.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.