Thesis and Outline of Final Paper
This assignment is to be a thorough outline, including components as detailed below, of your Final Paper.
Your Final Paper is to be a comprehensive research study on one of the following public policy topics:
- Environmental Concerns
- Health Care
- Primary and Secondary Public Education
- Social Security
Your analysis of the topic will include:
- The scope and nature of the public policy problem.
- How the problem came to public and political awareness.
- The evolution of related public policy.
- Level of government and the actors involved.
- The intergovernmental structure and political concerns.
- Conflicting public opinion and impact on policy solutions.
- The approaches to policy formulation, adoption, and evaluation.
- The suggested policy direction (continuation, change or termination) and future impact.
This assignment is to include a title page, introductory
paragraph with thesis statement, outline of your major points,
summarizing or concluding paragraph, and reference page. It
must be at least four pages in length and include a minimum of five
scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford
University Library. Your paper must be formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. All sources must
be properly cited in text, and your paper must include a separate
title page and reference page. The Ashford Writing Center is
located within the Learning Resources tab, on the left navigation
Your outline should be organized as follows:
- Title page (one page)
- Introduction with thesis statement
- Concluding paragraph
- Reference page (one page)
Final Paper will be between eight to ten pages (including title
and reference pages) in length, with at least six to ten scholarly
sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University
Library. The sources should be from a variety of resources
including literature databases, academic journals, books, and other
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.