FOR THIS DISCUSSION, YOU WILL HAVE TO SHARE 2 IMAGES.
- One image from the textbook in Chapter 3 only; not from chapter 2.
- One image of your own choice from the San Diego Museum of Art’s website: https://allaplusessays.com/order (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
FOR EACH IMAGE, INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN “BULLET” FORMAT (CUT AND PASTE THE ITEMS BELOW TO USE AS YOUR TEMPLATE):
- Artist name
- Name of the artwork
- Medium (what it’s made of….oil paint, charcoal, etc)
- Attach the image
- Style of Representation: these are the general forms/styles of representation, or how art “looks”. Describe how it qualifies according to one of the styles. You must describe details of the artwork; anything from color, texture, flat areas, 3-D areas, size, whatever it seems to you to discuss to back up your choice of style.
• Representational or Naturalistic: Idealized, Expressionist, Surreal
- FORMAL ELEMENTS and PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: Identify the
artwork in regards to the noticeable elements & principles with
your new vocabulary; you don’t need to address ALL of the
elements/principles, just the ones that are dominant. Remember, now
that we have a list of things to look for, we can identify them
more easily. You MUST use the correct vocabulary (from the
textbook) in order to earn credit.
- FORMAL ELEMENTS: line, light and value, color, texture and pattern, shape and volume, space, time and motion, chance, improvisation and spontaneity.
- PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: balance, rhythm, proportion and scale, emphasis, unity and variety.
Make sure to respectfully comment on others’ choices while replying: often we need more than one set of eyes to see the big picture.
Failure to provide all of the information above will result in loss of credit. Do not upload a document file; provide the information in the numbered format above.
Please follow all insturctions
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.