FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE: Plans, develops and implements information systems or services to support a customer’s information systems needs. In this capacity either works as the customer liaison or as the provider of an IT service for the Information Technology (IT) organization. Provides program/project support for IT funded initiatives. Assists customers in defining business requirements, develops project scope, obtains business and IT sponsor approvals and coordinates the resources to successfully complete the project.
- Knowledge of business system solution development at a level sufficient to direct and manage a functional area’s related planning efforts and activities, and provide alternative solutions to business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and initiatives to meet customer business needs, including long term strategic plans.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to employees and suppliers in the development and implementation of business systems solutions.
- Ability to develop and manage a business case to justify information systems project funding.
- Ability to identify and track program activities; develop program costs and measure performance against planned objectives.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with executives, employees, contractors, customers, industry and government representatives to answer questions and present technical information.
- A statement for each knowledge, skill, or ability (KSA) each bullets must have a STAR (Situation, Task, Action and Result) format.
- Knowledge of business system solution development at a level
sufficient to direct and manage a functional area’s related
planning efforts and activities, and provide alternative solutions
to business needs.
SITUATION: Cement making plant’s finance department wanted to set up a control system for monitoring labor cost.
TASK; I had to set up a system that would monitor the labor cost in the cement making process.
ACTION:I interacted with the HRM of the cement company, found out the labor estimated per bag of cement and designed a computer based system that would help detect variances on hourly, daily and weekly basis.
RESULT: The variances in labor cost were reduced. The causes of excess labor cost were identified.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and initiatives to
meet customer business needs, including long term strategic plans.
SITUATION: A store chain was losing money because of delivery delays, over billings and understaffing.
TASK; I needed to set up a computer based system that would alert the trucking company about delays in deliveries, there was a need …
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.