Option A: Pick something (other than sexual labor) that could be commodified, but should not be, and explain your analysis with reference to the arguments discussed in class and the readings.
Option B: Pick something (other than sexual labor) that others have argued should not be commodified, and explain why its commodification is not morally objectionable
- A good paper should competently apply to the chosen commodity the relevant arguments presented in the readings and in class. Choice matters: if there is no serious debate about a thing’s commodifiability, it’s probably a bad choice for your paper. Stolen cars for instance: nobody thinks there should be a market in those. This is a philosophy paper: the emphasis should be on analysis of the moral arguments, not on sociological research or predicting practical consequences. To the extent that practical consequences matter, simply postulate what those will be and then explore the implications for the moral arguments you are examining.
- Outside sources may be used but are not expected and are not guaranteed any sort of bonus. Of course, if outside sources are used, they should be cited. Outside sources may LOSE points if misused, i.e. if they detract from the clarity of the analysis or waste space with superfluous data.
- A good paper will have a clear thesis statement (this term will be explained in class) in an introductory paragraph, which should be either the first or second paragraph of the paper. A good paper will be competently organized, clearly written, and proofread to avoid errors in spelling, grammar, and syntax. Citations should exist where appropriate, using MLA style.
- Give the paper a title. A good title will give the reader a clear idea of what the paper will be about. A title like “Commodifiability” is too vague for this purpose.
- The paper should be submitted as a Word, Pages or PDF file. Please use 1-inch margins and 12-point Times New Roman typeface. Number each page. You may put the title at the top of the first page, but subsequent pages should not have a heading, just text. The length of a good paper will be controlled by the detail of its analysis and mastery of the readings, but as a rule of thumb an adequate paper will be no shorter than six pages.
- The paper should be submitted to Canvas by 11:59 p.m. on the due date as a Word, Pages, or PDF file. Late papers submitted without a prior excuse, absent truly compelling circumstances, will lose half a letter grade per day.
All A+ Essays – PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE: https://allaplusessays.com/order
Havent found the Essay You Want?
We Can Assist
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
In this assignment, you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional health assessment and Eric...
Running head: GENETICS AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENTRole of Genetics in Human development and Associated DisordersStudents NameInstitutional Affiliation1GENE...
READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE SENDING HANDSHAKE OR BEFORE AGREEING TO DO THIS WORK! I have attacted the READINGS, ...
notesrole of compensation1. how does cmepensation effect regulation? compensation is necessary to prevent over regulation 2.compensation of devol...
1. John is trying to determine if secondary research will add value in given situations or not. He lists the following five situations. In which of...
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use...
I need some assistance with these assignment. the psychosocial effects of hearing loss in adults Thank you in advance for the help! According to th...
Running head: RELATIONAL DATABASESRelational DatabasesAuthorDateProfessors Name1RELATIONAL DATABASES2Relational databases for OLAP analysis, data ana...
A company enters into a short futures contract to sell 50,000 units of a commodity for 70 cents per unit. The initial m...
Instructions For this assignment, you will be analyzing an employment situation. To complete this assignment, you are required to: 1. Read the ca...
Windshield Survey Assessment Essay Assignment Paper – Diverse and vulnerable populations disease prevention and health promotionDevelop a...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.