Answer the following questions in a clear and organized paragraph. Each paragraph should include a clear and precise thesis (1-2 sentences) that directly addresses the question prompt, at least 1 direct quote from the materials of the course, and at least 5-7 sentences or more that analyze the direct quotes and explain how the evidence supports your thesis.
1. What is the value, if any, of philosophy in our daily lives?
2. Does seeking a personal philosophy of the meaning of life – grappling with such questions as “How do I know that what I believe is true?”, “What is the difference between right and wrong?”, “What makes an action just?”, “What is beauty?”, “Does God exist?”, “What happens to us after we die?” – make a happier life? Why or why not?
Each question is worth 25 points:
Thesis (5 points): One or two sentences that directly answer the short-answer question. This is your thesis.
Quote(s) from course material (5 points): Give a least one direct quote from the course material that proves your thesis.
Evidence (15 points): Analyzing the direct quote(s) and explain how the evidence supports your thesis.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.