1. Design a study that uses a dependent samples design and a study that uses an independent samples design. Be sure to make clear your independent and dependent variables.
2. From the study below find the following:
a. To identify the IV and DV
b. To evaluate whether each study design reflects appropriately a dependent sample design and an independent sample design.
c. In your evaluation provide suggestions to correct the design of each study.
Researchers want to know if diet effects shedding on dogs. The dog owners would compare how much fur their dogs shed before and after their changed diet.
A cat and a dog, of equal size, were selected to compare the speed of the two groups. Each animal ran a distance of 500 feet 5 separate times. The average of the two animals were compared.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.