In these past few modules, we have been learning about diversity and stereotypes we sometimes have of diverse peoples. This assignment is intended to make you think a bit about your own stereotypes. Stereotypes affect all of us and this assignment is your opportunity to do some self-exploration while having some fun with this story.
· It has finally happened: the end of the earth as we know it. A nuclear attack has started and it is expected that within the next two hours the entire earth will be destroyed. In preparation for such an event, an underground bunker was developed that will hold ten people and sustain them for five years until they can then leave the bunker and begin life back on earth. By that time the radiation will be within a range that humans can live. You have been chosen to lead the next group that will begin the world anew. You may be saved. You must decide who will survive and live in the bunker with you. Which of the following will you choose? Why would you choose those people? Remember that you may only choose 9 people other than yourself. If you choose more, then all of you will die as there are only supplies for 10 people in the bunker.
1. 22 year old black female athlete that has been using and is addicted to steroids
1. 30 year old Hispanic male professional athlete that is a homosexual
1. 24 year old pregnant female that is addicted to cocaine
1. Rabbi that is 63 years old
1. Black protestant minister that is 27
1. Female Chinese microbiologist that is 32 and a lesbian
1. 26 year old English teacher that has AIDS
1. 23 year old male farmer and his 21 year old wife that has smallpox. The farmer refuses to come without his wife.
1. 43 year old musician who is an excellent hunter
1. 29 year old historian
1. 35 year old prostitute
1. 68 year old civil engineer
1. 42 year old female linguistics professor
1. 37 year old male homosexual chemist
1. 75 year old medical doctor
1. 34 year old Navy S.E.A.L. with P.T.S.D. that refuses to come without his weapon and ammunition
1. 38 year old Mexican drug lord
1. 26 year old housewife that refuses to come without her 8 year old child that is mentally challenged
1. 48 year old male biologist that is agoraphobic
. Write your answer of who you will save and why as one 3-5 paragraph essay. Your essay should be at least 500 words and appropriately have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Before the due date, use the TurnItIn link provided below for your own plagiarism check. Follow the prompts and submit your assignment to check for potential plagiarism. The Originality Report from Turnitin for each essay must be less than 10%. Essays that result in Originality Reports of greater than 10% receive no credit.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.