- What type of diabetes usually affects people who are over 40 and overweight? (1 point)
- What is the condition where a diabetic patient may burn their leg because they have lost sensation to heat? (1 point)
- What is the type of diabetes in which the pancreas either does not make insulin or makes too little insulin for the body’s needs? (1 point)
- After fasting for at least eight hours, the patient arrives at the medical office where a blood sample and a urine specimen are taken. The patient is then giving an oral glucose solution to drink, after which blood is drawn at 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, and 3 hours. What lab test is this? (1 point)
- What is the main goal in treating diabetic patients? (1 point)
- What is the term used when a diabetic patient’s insulin and blood sugar levels are so unbalanced that it results in a poisonous amount of ketones in the blood? (1 point)
- What will happen if a diabetic patient takes insulin but does not consume enough food? (1 point)
- Excessive amounts of ketone acids in the body is called _____________. (1 point)
- In the digestive process of a diabetic patient cells in the bloodstream cannot use glucose to make energy, and glucose accumulates in the blood resulting which results in _________________________. (1 point)
- List three factors that increase the risk of diabetes. (3 Points)
- What affects does Diabetes have on the body? (1 point)
- How does obesity increase the risk of diabetes? (1 point)
- List two reasons exercise is important for the diabetic patient: (2 points)
- List four signs/symptoms of insulin shock: (4 points)
- A proper diabetic diet contains a balance of four elements. What are the four elements? (4 Points)
- List two common types of insulin: (2 points)
- List four common oral medications: (4 points)
15%discount on your first
3 orderswith us"
Use the following coupon
t. Discuss some of the key issues to be aware of and the best practices to mitigate them. Discuss strategic analysis decisions in the...
A Small Escape In the center of it all, a cobblestone pathway leads to a small two tiered fountain...
MGT660 Strategic Management Strategic Plan Assignment The ability to think strategically and make choices b...
I am asking for a simple writing since I am an international student, The first article is due JUN 26T...
Every day, the city works endless hours of labor. Slowly, tiredly the people drag themselves to ma...
Background In psychology, learning theory refers to how we acquire basic responses and behaviors. We study three different types of lear...
Using the attached picture below to guide you write a 200-300 word reader response to the book Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean RhysHere i...
INTRODUCTIONDengue Fever is caused by one of the four closely related, but antigenically distinct, virus serotypes Dengue type 1, Dengue type 2, Deng...
This week’s discussion board will be a “corporation” fact-finding mission. The purpose of this exercise is to start students’ rese...
Question One In line with the stipulated information, it is clear that the business, so far, is doing well...
For this assignment, you are to review a scenario and follow the directions listed to write a 3- to 4-page report. Scenario: You have...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.