Consider various guidelines for approaching controversial topics, gathering evidence, forming judgments, and constructing arguments to persuade others to agree with our judgments.
For this short assignment:
Think about the processes of forming a judgment and persuading others in your professional environment. Construct a 2- to 3-paragraph essay intended to persuade someone to agree with your position on a particular topic. Be sure to identify the topic and cite and explain the evidence you consider supportive of your position.
Refer to the 11 guidelines for constructing persuasive arguments, and apply two to three of them in your essay.
You must cite the source of information you use. Apply current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and format of text, citations, and references.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.