This assignment contains four parts, as identified and described below. Please include four subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1,500-1,750-word paper, include the following:
Part 1: Intake
- Read and review the Eliza intake document.
- Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the biopsychosocial assessment.
Part 2: Biopsychosocial Assessment
- Review the completed biopsychosocial assessment for Eliza.
- Provide an assessment related to client symptomology along with a DSMand ICDdiagnosis based on client assessment.
- Provide the initial treatment goals and plan.
Part 3: Treatment Planning
- Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
- Identify one additional assessment outside of those provided by the APA that would measure what the future counselor is attempting to assess based on treatment goals/plan.
- Describe how you would convey the assessment findings to the client and family.
- Include how you would prioritize the needs and formulate agreed upon outcomes, measures, and strategies.
Part 4: Referral
- Identify any possible referrals you might make and how you might address them with your client.
- How would you know who to make referrals to and how would you follow up with the referral after you make it?
Be sure to include three to five scholarly resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 1.6: Identify an appropriate testing instrument, explain how to administer the test, and interpret test results.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.j. Evidence-based counseling strategies and techniques for prevention and intervention.
5.C.2.b. Etiology, nomenclature, treatment, referral, and prevention of mental and emotional disorders.
5.C.2.d. Diagnostic process, including differential diagnosis and the use of current diagnostic classification systems, including the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) and the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
45) Match treatment activities and community resources with prioritized client needs, in a manner consistent with the client’s diagnosis and existing placement criteria.
52) Arrange referrals to other professionals, agencies, community programs, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
55) Evaluate the outcome of the referral.
56) Initiate collaboration with referral sources.
57) Obtain and interpret all relevant screening, assessment, and initial treatment planning information.
61) Coordinate all treatment activities with services provided to the client by other resources.
62) Summarize the client’s background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress for the purpose of assuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
78) Work with the client to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery.
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original
paper exclusively for you.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.