- The privatization of the Social Security system is spreading from Chile to Argentina, Spain, England, and Australia. Mexico and Italy are the most recent to jump on board. Examine the major pros and cons of privatizing the Social Security system in the United States. Speculate on who would benefit and who would lose. Provide a rationale for your response.
2nd discussion question
“Time for Reflection” Please respond to the following:
- Some say globalization allows regions of the planet to consume far more than they could normally consume. In Week 1, you used the Global Closet Calculator to aggregate the contents of your closet. Considering the results, and all that you have learned from the readings, determine whether or not you would be trading internationally if you could get everything at home. Provide a rationale for your response.
In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional document that will represent the level of work that is expected from modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the worksheet you completed for Assignment 4 to build on for this assignment.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research the global / international issue or challenge selected in Assignment 4 and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be seven (7) main sections to the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem definition
- Issue analysis
- Proposed solutions
- Strategic recommendations
- Weaknesses and limitations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Note:You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.
- Recommend three (3) courses of action.
- Provide at least three to five (3-5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories and rationale surrounding global public administration.
- Assess the multidisciplinary nature of international public administration by establishing connections with the disciplines that have shaped and continue to influence the field.
- Identify the impact of cultural competence and protocol on international relations.
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Identify the significance of key actors and stakeholders impacting global public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.