1. Why is the service contract a permissible focal point for
coupling in a service? What characteristics of the service contract
will allow the service to evolve even when loosely coupled to logic
and to customers?
2. Explain the type of coupling (and hence dependencies) that can be expected for task services, utility services, and entity services. How does coupling at the service level affect the capabilities of the service that is dependent on either external or internal implementations?
3. What are the short term and long term consequences of designing a system with contract-to-logic coupling? What are the effects on the service itself and what are the effects on the overall service inventory when this occurs? Using research and your own experience, identify at least two situations that could facilitate contract-to-logic coupling in practice.
1. Because a service contract that comes from an underlying environment can become negative coupling types in sections of said environment. It depends on design goals and regulations on the design levels. Sometimes in order to do what is needed other services and documents need to be amended or designed.
2. For …
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.