Leader Interview Project
Guidelines with Scoring Rubric
The purpose of this application is to provide the student an opportunity to interview an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) leader about competencies necessary for APN role development.
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
CO 2: Integrate interprofessional collaboration and innovative communication to support and promote the teaching-coaching function of advanced practice nursing (PO 3).
You need a critical thinking professional brain for the A++ paper you are here for. Talk to us and sit back and relax as we deliver just that right to you. Our papers are concrete professionally developed, plagiarism free and Guaranteed superior quality. We are a team of Masters and PhD professional writers rich in writing expertise in any academic field. You have to let us deliver an A++ PAPER to you to believe our word.For Custom Research Term papers,Essays writing and Dissertation Editing services, Look no further for we are the professional team of writers you need.
CO3: Assimilate primary care competencies into APN/specialty nurse practitioner practice that exemplify professional values, scholarship, service, and culturally competent global awareness and support ongoing professional and personal development (PO 5).
CO7: Critically analyze legislative and regulatory issues including independent practice and restraint of trade, and business and legal requirements for the four advanced practice nursing roles of CNS, CNP, CNM, and CRNA (PO 1, 9).
CO8: Examine the contribution of various interprofessional collaboration resources including the role dimension of consultant for advanced practice nursing(PO 3).
CO9: Evaluate strategies for contract negotiation, CV/resume writing, credentialing, national board certification, hospital privileges, and reimbursement(PO 8).
CO10: Develop visionary leadership skills that combine best evidence with nursing expertise to support quality improvement, safety, and change across healthcare organizations and systems (PO 1, 3, 8, 9).
CO11: Differentiate leadership strategies that strengthen interprofessional collaboration and incorporate an ethic of care, values, and ethical principles into the role of the nurse leader across healthcare organizations and systems (PO 2, 4, 5, 6, 7).
Due Date: Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 3
Total Points Possible: 150
1. To complete this application, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute. You may access these databases through the Chamberlain College of Nursing Online Library
2. The APN Leader Interview project will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
3. Create your report using Microsoft Word 2007 (a part of Microsoft Office 2007), which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Nursing documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2007 document because it will end in “.docx”
4. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about this project may be posted under the Q & A forum.
5. The length of the project report is to be no less than 5 and no greater than 6 pages excluding title page and reference pages.
6. APA (2010) format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
b. Description of the 9 NONPF NP Core Competencies Leader Interview Project
c. Description of the Interview with the APN.
d. Analysis of the discussed APN competencies
PREPARING THE PAPER
The following are best practices for preparing this project paper:
1. Read “Interview Suggestions and Tips” in Course Resources.
2. Review the 9 NONPF Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies.
3. Identify an APN with whom to conduct an interview. The APN should practice in one of the following roles: CNS, CNP, CNM, or CRNA.
4. When conducting the interview, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the interviewee (who, what, where, when, and why).
5. Discuss4-5 APN core competencies with the interviewee. Be sure to identify appropriate details including relevant practice examples gleaned from the APN leader.
6. When analyzing the discussed APN competencies, be sure to fully address each APN competency discussed in terms of original source and leader’s application to APN role (i.e., Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies [NONPF, 2011]).
7. Conclude the paper with a summary of the main points covered in the paper and the benefits of meeting the competencies within the APN role.
National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty [NONPF]. (2011). Nurse practitioner core competencies. Washington, DC: Author. Leader Interview Project
Leader Interview Project
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.